Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||IGF-1 LR3||CAS NO:||946870-92-4|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
946870-92-4 Anti Aging Peptide,
946870-92-4 IGF-1 LR3 Anti Aging Peptide,
946870-92-4 Bodybuilding Peptide IGF-1 LR3
Anti Aging Human Growth Hormone Peptides IGF-1 LR3 For Bodybuilding Muscle Growth CAS 946870-92-4
Long(R3)-IGF-l is a synthetic variant of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-I), a peptide hormone found naturally in the human body. It is a close derivative of this natural protein. The name "Long R3" actually describes how the original IGF-I protein has been modified. It is made by extending the IGF-I protein with a chain of 13 amino acids, and substituting an arginine at the 3rd position.
This new synthetic form of IGF-I seems to retain much of the hormone's original biological activity. It binds and activates the IGF-I receptor with similar affinity, and imparts a similar anabolic effect. However, it also differs by displaying a significantly longer half-life, and higher resistance to binding proteins, in comparison. As a result, milligram for milligram, Long(R3)-IGF-l is estimated to be approximately 2.5 to 3 times more potent than natural IGF-I. In the fitness community, this substance is most commonly used to support increases in muscle mass.
1) IGF-1 LR3 is very effective at building muscle and burning fat. It acts as a neuroprotector and a neuropromotor so mental functions like memory, reflexes and learning ability is enhanced.
2) IGF-1 LR3 is essential for the production of connective tissues and insures proper bone density.
3) By promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis, IGF-1 LR3 facilitates growth of muscles by hyperplasia and mitogenesis. In other words, it is not only responsible for making muscle fibers bigger, it also makes more of them.
4) IGF-1 LR3 is an amino acid of the original IGF-1 in the human body but with the substitution of Arg for the Glu at position 3. It also has a 13 amino acid extension peptide that makes it more potent than IGF-1.
- enlarged amino acid transporting cells
- increased protein production
- reduced protein degradation
- amplified glucose transporting
- augmented RNA combination
|CJC-1295 with DAC||2mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||2mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|IGF-1 LR3||0.1mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|IGF-1 DES(1-3)||1mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|PT141 Acetate||10mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|Follistatin 344||1mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|Thymosin B4||2mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|Gonadorelin Acetate||2mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|Hexarelin Acetate||2mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
|Sermorelin Acetate||5mg/vial, 10vials/kit|
Contact Person: Carly Wu